We collect certain information or data about you when you use the Williams Syndrome Foundation website. This policy explains how the data you provide is processed. This includes:
- questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address if you send an email to us
- your IP address, and details of which version of web browser you used
- information on how you use the site, using cookies and page tagging techniques to help us improve the website
- details to allow you to access our services and transactions, e.g. an email address (you’ll always be told when this information is being collected, and it will only be used for the purpose you provide it for)
This helps us to:
- improve the site by monitoring how you use it
- respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to
- provide you with information about our services if you want it
We can’t personally identify you using your data.
All data you supply via this website is being processed under the responsibility of the Williams Syndrome Foundation Limited, registered with the Charity Commission in England and Wales (Charitable Number 281014). You may contact us here: email@example.com
The Williams Syndrome Foundation will act as the data controller for the reasons numbered below. No other third party (save, where you have consented on becoming a member, for bona fide researchers approved by the WSF) will access this data, unless you explicitly agree otherwise . We act as the data controller for all information provided by you initially through this website.
The website uses a session cookie to store your personal data when filling out multiple forms. Depending on your privacy settings, such cookies will be accepted by your browser. The session cookie will not transfer information to third parties.
The Williams Syndrome Foundation may run analytics to understand more about the visitors to our website.
- Data sharing.
The Williams Syndrome Foundation shall never voluntarily share your information with a third party for their own use, except as indicated under (2) above.
- Access to your data.
Under the Data Protection Act, you may at any time request a copy of the information we hold on you by e-mailing us at the above stated addresses. Any requests for deletion or correction of your personal data can also be obtained via this address.